Dell Rapids Community Fund
The application period for grants from the Dell Rapids Community Fund is now open.
Enhancing Our Community
The Dell Rapids Community Fund was created by and for local citizens to improve the quality of life right here in our community. Gifts to the Fund grow over time thanks to the benefit of a pooled investment that generates long-term asset growth.
Through the power of endowment, more than $47,000 has been granted to nonprofits and causes throughout the Dell Rapids area, touching the lives of people right here at home.
OUR Board of Directors
We're grateful to members of our Board of Directors, individuals who volunteer their time and talent in support of our mission to build a stronger, brighter community:
- Dan Ahlers
- Jill Anderson
- Susan Kahler
- Paige Krumm
- Pam Schmitt
- Bryan Timperley
- Melissa Vanthoff
A few of our recent grantees include:
- Dell Rapids Society for Historic Preservation
- Dell Rapids Community Ambulance Service
- Dell Rapids Baseball Association
- Dell Rapids School District
- Dell Rapids Senior Citizens Center
- Dell Rapids Connections for a Healthy Community
- American Legion Post 67 (Dell Rapids)
Show Your Support
Join the movement to help enhance and ensure the vitality of the community we all call home.
Make your gift to the Dell Rapids Community Fund today.